Last week, SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. announced their new Choose Your Adventure Ticket option. This option makes visiting SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica-SeaWorld’s Waterpark, Busch Gardens Tampa and Adventure Island a better value than ever before. What’s even better is that these tickets are available for Florida residents and out-of-state visitors alike!
Choose Your Adventure Ticket-SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens, Adventure Island
The NEW “Choose Your Adventure” ticket option simplifies vacation planning so guests can enjoy multiple visits to four of the Sunshine State’s most popular theme parks. The program allows guests to customize their ideal itinerary AND receive substantial savings for each additional park or visit — the more you visit, the more you save.
Guests can create their own favorite theme park adventure across the following four parks: SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Aquatica Orlando and Adventure Island Tampa Bay.
For example, when tickets are purchased in advance, online, special prices are as low as:
- One visit to any park – $79 (ticket must be used within 1 year of purchase)
- Two visits to any of the parks – $99 (first visit must be within 1 year of purchase-second visit must be within 6 months of first visit)
- Three visits to any of the parks – $109 (first visit must be within 1 year of purchase-second & third visits must be within 6 months of first visit)
- For the ultimate adventure deal — the new Length-of-Stay ticket provides 14 consecutive days of unlimited adventure to all four of the popular Florida theme parks, along with free parking at each, for one low price of $139. That’s $9.93 cents per day!
Additional Florida Resident Deals for SeaWorld and Busch Gardens
There also are new values for Florida residents who are looking to visit all year long, with incentives for purchasing early in the year.
- Annual Pass: The best value at SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is the Annual Pass with unlimited admission all year, free parking, no blockout dates and special benefits. NEW this year for Pass Members are enhanced Instant Rewards – a 12-month calendar of exclusive offerings each month such as discounts, ticket offers and free gifts. With a new reward each month, there is incentive to purchase early and enjoy the full year of offers. With EZ Pay, Annual Passes start at just $14 per month for one park, and $18 per month for both parks.
- SeaWorld Orlando “Preschool Card”: For a limited time, SeaWorld Orlando will offer kids ages five and younger a FREE Preschool Card valid for unlimited admission through December 31, 2016. Cards must be registered online and redeemed in the park by May 27, 2016.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island “BOGO Fun Card”: Now through February 29, guests who buy a Fun Card to Busch Gardens also will receive a FREE Fun Card to Adventure Island.
If you plan on visiting any of the SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Florida properties in the next year, these are great deals! I’m actually considering the Three day ticket for $109 we could get a day at SeaWorld a day at Busch Gardens and a day at Aquatica all within the next year and a half for $36.33 a day! You can’t beat that price for 3 different parks.