My husband loves the Holiday Mint M&Ms in the green bag. They are difficult to find. In years past I would pick up a few bags at Target on Black Friday and then any other time we would see them we would pick up a bag to add to our stash. This year I didn’t go Black Friday shopping and I haven’t been to Target in months. Hubby recently found 2 bags at Walgreens while he was picking up our Christmas cards, He generously shared it with the rest of the tech team in the booth at church last Sunday leaving us with 1 bag that he had already started nibbling on.
I told him I need 1 cup of his beloved Holiday Mint M&Ms for a cookie recipe I was concocting and he told me not to use any more than I absolutely needed because he hadn’t found anymore bags at the stores he has shopped at this week. I whipped up these Holiday Mint M&Ms Jumble Bars and I can’t wait for him to get home and try them because they are so yummy! Jordan licked the batter bowl and declared the recipe a winner before it was even baked.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 stick butter softened
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons whole or low fat milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels can use dark, milk or white chocolate too
- 1 cup Holiday Mint M&Ms or any other candy you desire
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a 13x9" pan with foil.
- In a large bowl place the cake mix, sugar, butter, eggs and milk.
- Using a wooden spoon mix together until well blended.
- Add in the chocolate chips and the candy and mix well.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan. The bayyer is sticky, you may need to flour your hands and press the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until set.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cut into squares.
We love this easy cookie recipe and there are limitless candy combinations you can make with it. I hope you and your family enjoy making and eating this delicious treat. I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!