What a difference a year makes. Last year when the calendar turned to November it meant Crunch Time. Aaron and Summer’s wedding was November 29th so it was time to tackle last minute details. This year we are all relaxing a bit and looking forward to the 3rd week of the month when we get to spend some time with dear friends from the UK, Canada and Philadelphia and then of course, Thanksgiving. This year I will also resume a favorite tradition of mine, Black Friday Shopping with my dad. Much to his dismay, I took last year off due to Black Friday also being wedding rehearsal day, but this year I will be ready. We might move a little slower, dad has had a tough year medically with his sarcoidosis and about with prostate cancer, but we will spend the early morning hours of Novemeber 27th together no matter what.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
5. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
6. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
7. By joining this linky you agree to have your email address added to our Win it Wednesday reminder newsletter.