I said last month that my goal should be “Don’t go Insane.” I am proud to say, I achieved that goal! Thanks to the fact that I am a super planner and organizer I was able to volunteer at Sharathon and prepare for and enjoy our cruise without a lot of stress.
Review of September Goals
- Pageviews to 15,000 and uniques to 13,000.-I did 13,000 and 11,000 which is fine for being away from the computer for about 2 weeks.
- Book 3 vacations.-I didn’t book any 🙁
- Sign 2 new Plexus Ambassadors and find 5 new customers.-I got 4 new customers 🙂
- Walk 5000 steps a day.-If I average out the month I did well, thanks to the cruise!
- Drink 100 oz of water a day.-I did great until the cruise. The bottled water available on the cruise was horrible and metallic tasting so I didn’t drink nearly what I should have.
- Lose 5 pounds-I lost 2.2 pounds while on the cruise!
- Continue with my “Believing God Bible Study”-continued
- Begin to read “Good or God” by John Bevere-started
- Menu plan-done
- Daily Chores- sort of done
- Pageviews to 15,000 and uniques to 13,000.
- Book 3 vacations. It is National Plan a Cruise Month! Who is ready to plan a cruise?
- Sign 2 new Plexus Ambassadors and find 5 new customers.
- Walk 5000 steps a day.
- Drink 100 oz of water a day.
- Lose 5 pounds
- Finish my “Believing God Bible Study”
- Continue to read “Good or God” by John Bevere
- Menu plan
- Daily Chores-I’m trying a new way to organize these, I’ll let you know how it goes!