Review of October Goals
- Pageviews to 15,000 and uniques to 13,000. I’m at 13,300 and 11,900 🙁
- Book 3 vacations. It is National Plan a Cruise Month! Who is ready to plan a cruise? NONE! 🙁
- Sign 2 new Plexus Ambassadors and find 5 new customers. NONE 🙁
- Walk 5000 steps a day. I averaged about 3,000 steps a day.
- Drink 100 oz of water a day. Not even close
- Lose 5 pounds. I lost 2 lbs.
- Finish Believing God . Only 3 lessons left!
- Menu plan. Done
- Daily Chores-I started a new way to organize this last week. So far so good!
Overall, once I got back home from all of my traveling on October 12th, it took me a whole week to just find my bearings again. Three weeks in a row out of the office is very crazy! Last week and this week, life has been back to “normal” so I am eagerly looking forward to November.
- Pageviews to 15,000 and uniques to 13,000.
- Book 3 vacations. It’s not too late to plan a Cruise or Disney vacation for the holidays!
- Sign 2 new Plexus Ambassadors and find 5 new customers.
- Walk 5000 steps a day. I’m doing a 21 day walking challenge with Leslie Sansone’s Walk at Home program so hopefully I will surpass this goal.
- Drink 100 oz of water a day.
- Lose 5 pounds
- Work through Good or God?: Why Good Without God Isn’t Enough by John Bevere. This may take more than a month.
- Menu plan-Already done!
- Daily Chores-I’m trying a new way to organize these, I’ll let you know how it goes!
- Decorate for Christmas the week before Thanksgiving!
Do you blog your goals? Please join our goals blogging linky!