What is Beauty Box 5?
Beauty Box 5 is a subscription beauty box that includes 4-5 products each month. Subscribers can pay monthly, quarterly or annually and prices vary between $8.25 and $12.00 a month depending on how you are paying for your subscription. If you like trying new beauty products but don’t want to break the bank, give beauty Box 5 a try.
What was in the October 2015 Beauty Box 5 Shipment?
- Happy Face Makeup Cleansing Cloth-This amazing, machine-washable cloth removes all of your makeup with just water! Wet the cloth, wipe your face and cleanse your face gently. $3.99
- Pink Rhinestone Kabuki Brush-This pretty little thing is super soft and is perfect for mineral foundations, bronzer, powder or blush. It will become a staple in your cosmetic bag. $25.00
- Perfect Pout Long Lasting Lip Balm Stick-This was my only let down in this month’s box. I use lip balm every day and this one wasn’t long lasting, I had to reapply often and while it looks tinted there really wasn’t any color. $4.99
- Knotty Hair Ties-I have other Knotty hair ties and I love them! They prevent snags and breakage and they don’t dent your hair. They hold my hair well and I’m happy to have some in pink. $4.00
- Nubar Nail Polish Mini-The color, Pinktober, which was created with Nubar and Beauty Box 5, is a little soft for my personal taste but it is always nice to have another shade of pink in my nail polish arsenal. $4.99 for a full size bottle.
Even without counting the nail polish, the October Beauty Box 5 Subscription Box was worth $37.98 and subscribers received that for $12.00 or less! Beauty Box 5 is such a great deal and it would make a great holiday gift for the beauty product lover in your family.