My love of all things graham cracker, chocolate and marshmallow is no secret. I even have a S’mores Recipe Pinterest board and I am slowly working my way through the recipes that I have stored there. We wanted something sweet for our Labor Day get together but I just didn’t feel like baking. I decided this would be the perfect time to finally make S’mores Dip. It is easy, takes 3 ingredients and who doesn’t love S’mores? Oh yeah, my husband! Oh well, too bad for him!
- 1 pkg milk chocolate chips
- 1 pkg mini marshmallows
- 1 pkg graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 450°
- In a small baking dish or skillet, pour the chocolate chips, covering the bottom of the pan.
- Bake 2-3 minutes until the chocolate begins to melt.
- Remove from oven.
- Top the chocolate with a layer of mini marshmallows.
- Return to oven for 5-8 minutes until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Use Graham Crackers for dipping.
The S’mores Dip was a hit and there was very little left over. It is so simple to make and it was a sweet ending to our family gathering. I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!