- 1 bag/box macaroni I use Wacky Mac (see link in blog post)
- 1 bottle Italian dressing I use Wish Bone Robusto Italian
- 12 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 bag/box croutons
- 1 small can sliced olives
- 1 pkg mini-pepperoni
- 1 pkg Feta cheese crumbles
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Drain well.
- Pour pasta into the serving bowl.
- Add 1 cup of Italian dressing and mix well, until all noodles are coated.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- When you are ready to serve place the tomatoes, croutons, olives pepperoni and cheese in individual bowls alongside the pasta salad. Some people like extra Italian Dressing so have that available too.
- Voila! You have a pasta salad bar.
As I said in the recipe, I use Wacky Mac, Enriched Tomato, Beet & Spinach Macaroni, Veggie Spirals in my pasta salad. I like that they are veggie pasta and a bit healthier than regular pasta.
My pasta salad bar was a huge hit at our Labor Day gathering…even if the pool party part of our plans was rained out. I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!