We are just a few weeks away from the opening of the 20th Annual Epcot International Food and Wine Festival! Along with all of the great food there is also great music, in the form of the Eat to the Beat Concert Series. The concerts are held daily at 5:30pm, 6:45pm, and 8:00pm at the America Gardens Theater. The concerts are included in the price of admission and due to their popularity, many people end up standing outside the concert venue because seating fills up fast, with people sometime queuing for hours before concert time. This year, that changes!
Disney has just announced that the Eat to the Beat Concert Series now has Fastpass+! I just checked it out on my My Disney Experience app and sure enough, the concert series is now a Tier 1 Fastpass+ selection for dates during the festival. I am sure this will be a wonderful addition for those vacationing and even more-so for the locals who like to pop over in the evening for a concert. With just a little advanced planning you can be guaranteed a seat in the American Gardens Theater.
2015 Eat to the Beat Concert Series Line-Up
Entertainment and appearances are subject to change without notice.
- David Cook – Sept. 25-27, 2015
- Wilson Phillips – Sept. 28-29, 2015
- Christopher Cross – Sept. 30-Oct. 1, 2015
- Starship – Oct. 2-4, 2015
- Smash Mouth – Oct. 5-7, 2015
- The Pointer Sisters – Oct.8-9, 2015
- 38 Special – Oct. 10-11, 2015
- Rick Springfield – Oct. 12-13, 2015
- Sugar Ray – Oct.14-16, 2015
- The S.O.S. Band – Oct. 17-18, 2015
- Air Supply – Oct.19-21, 2015
- Fuel – Oct. 22-23, 2015
- Tiffany (NEW!) – Oct. 24-25, 2015
- Dennis DeYoung – Oct. 26-28, 2015
- Jo Dee Messina – Oct. 29-30, 2015
- Everclear (NEW!) – Oct. 31-Nov. 1, 2015
- Boyz II Men – Nov. 2-4, 2015
- Sister Hazel – Nov. 5-6, 2015
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – Nov. 7-9, 2015
- Hanson – Nov. 10-12, 2015
- Maxi Priest (NEW!) – Nov. 13-14, 2015
- Chaka Khan (NEW!) – Nov. 15-16, 2015
Pretty good line-up! If you already have plans to visit Epcot during the 20th Annual Food and Wine Festival, I suggest you choose your Fastpast+ now because as word gets out, they will go fast. If you need help making your reservations let me know by using the Travel Quote page. I’m happy to help you plan your trip to the festival and my services are free!
You may also like:
Make Plans Now to visit the 2015 Food and Wine Festival