Really?? Another month has come and gone? June was a great month for me in many ways…it wasn’t a good month for my goals though. I am going to take the non-goal items and rest on them this month because when you see how miserably I failed at my goals you will understand.
Review of June Goals
- 12,500 Unique Pageviews on the blog-UGH! I am under 9,000 🙁 I don’t know what else to do.
- 2 new Young Living Team Members-I did nothing with my Young Living business this month due to changes and new requirements. I am re-evaluating my commitment to YL as a business.
- Complete my Travel Agent training. I worked about 3 hours a day 5 days a week on my training, I love it! I have finished all of my Disney training and my Royal Caribbean Cruise training. There is a lot more to go.
- 5,000 steps a day-I took the month off from wearing my Fitbit
- 64oz water a day-I got at least 20oz of water a day
- Finish reading “Thrive”-still reading
- Begin the Beth Moore-Breath, the Life of God in Us Bible study with some friends from church.-started
- Menu Plan-did great again this month
- Daily Chores-improved!
- Pageviews back over 10,000
- Book at least 3 Disney vacations! Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani…where do you want to go? Let me help you get there!
- 5000 steps a day-put that Fitbit back on and move!
- 64oz water a day
- Finish reading “Thrive”
- Finish the Beth Moore Bible Study through church
- Menu Plan
- Daily Chores
I you blog your goals please feel free to join the linky!