I am so excited! We have found another pork chop recipe we all love. When we got married my husband wouldn’t even think of eating pork chops and now he eats them every week! This week I tried my spin on Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops. It is an easy recipe with a nice flavor.
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 Cups Ritz Cracker Crumbs
- 3/4 cups Grated Parmesan Cheese divided
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Tbs Milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cut the butter into pieces and place in a medium baking dish or 13x9" pan.
- Place pan with butter in oven while oven preheats.
- In a shallow bowl combine Ritz cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- In a second shallow bowl combine milk and eggs.
- Remove pan from oven and spread the melted butter evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- Place pork chops one at a time in dry mixture-covering chop, then in wet mixture and again in dry mixture coating all sides well.
- Place coated chop in prepared pan.
- Repeat with other pork chops.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Flip pork chops over and bake another 15-20 minutes-until cooked through
You can use bone-in pork chops-add about 10 minutes per side for cooking.
Easy enough right? I served this dish with salad and 4 Cheese Mashed Potatoes.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!