Review of February Goals
- <Gasp> I haven’t even looked at the Type-A February Challenge. It came out late, mid-month and I haven’t had time.
- I’m almost done with my media kit from the Media Kit Smash class! The class was awesome. I just have some tweaking to do.
- My pageviews are up over 20% YAY! Thanks for your help.
- My weekly newsletter is set up and will start in March. You can subscribe here. Also, I’d love for you to take my 3 question Newsletter Survey
- I have started writing my eBook but I am a bit behind schedule.
- Still failing at the water consumption.
- I’m averaging 3,392 steps a day. I need to get moving more.
- We still haven’t found a time that works to get together with Aaron & Summer regularly. Aaron is working a lot of evening events lately.
- I have done well on my reading goal. I finished Kingdom Keepers V: Shell Game.
- I am a few days behind on my Bible study but I am loving Covenant: Gods Enduring Promises by Kay Arthur.
- Meal planning is still on track
- Living Room corners and media area de-cluttered
- Game closet de-cluttered
Overall, February was an ok month. Some goals have been hit and others still need a little more work.
March 2015 Goals
- 15,000 pageviews. we are close and with your help, we can get there.
- Type-A Challenge for February and March
- Get half way through eBook writing
- 5,000 steps a day minimum-this is going to take a lot of work
- 64oz of water a day
- Continue reading a chapter a day for pleasure
- Complete the Covenant Bible study on time
- Sign up for another Bible study with WomensBibleCafe. I’m leaning towards How to Study Your Bible: Discover the Life-Changing Approach to God’s Word.
- Keep up the meal planning
- Get back on schedule with daily chores
- Continue work in the den/office
- De-clutter kitchen
You may remember, I am part of a Facebook group that encourages each other as we set and work towards our goals. We have created this linky so that we can share these goals. If you write about your goals, please feel free to link up with us