Review of January Goals
I completed Content Brew! This course is a wonderful way to fill up your editorial calendar and start thinking creatively about upcoming blog content. If you are a blogger and haven’t taken this course, I highly recommend it. It is self-paced so you can start any time! I am participating in the Type-A Parent 2015 Next Level Blog Challenge and I completed the January Challenge. I am in the middle of the Media Kit Smash class, it runs through February 6th. Soon this will be available as a self-paced class as well. Make sure you are following my Facebook page so that you can know when that happens. Unfortunately, my pageviews are way down for January 🙁
I did pretty well at going to bed by 11pm most nights. I was horrible at drinking my water, I have done better with it now that I am sitting at my desk and I keep my water glass with me. I set a low goal for steps and I still failed miserably. Two days I forgot to wear my Fitbit! Two days I reached my goal one of those was a Disney day and the other was when we went to Monster Jam. I will do better in February because I have signed up for the Vionic Walkabout. This will help be be even more accountable. Have you signed up for the Walkabout, it starts February 1st!
I did much better, reading my Bible and praying at least 5 days a week. I am also loving the online Bible study I am currently in.
I did meal plan for January and we actually stuck to the plan about 75% of the time. Daily house cleaning was hit or miss. I never found another decluttering challenge that suited me but I have been focusing on one area of the house a week to declutter and progress is being made.
- Participate in the Type-A Parent 2015 Next Level Blog Challenge and complete the February Challenge.
- Complete the January/February Media Kit Smash class and finally have a professional media kit!
- Increase my pageviews by 10%, you can help by sharing my blog posts on your social media!
- Create a weekly newsletter.
- Start writing my first eBook
- Drink at least 64oz of water a day and log it
- Get in at least 5,000 steps a day-this will be easier with the Walkabout-I hope!
- Spend one evening a week with all 5 of us together-getting on Aaron Summer’s schedule has proven to be difficult.
- Read one chapter a day in a book for pleasure.
- Read my Bible daily
- Spend time in prayer daily
- Take part in a Bible Study-There are 5 weeks left in my online Bible study
- Meal planning-keep it up
- Daily cleaning-get back on schedule
- Declutter living room (media corner-end tables-misc junk)
- Clean and declutter the game closet
- Put dresser in office and re-organize
You may remember, I am part of a Facebook group that encourages each other as we set and work towards our goals. We have created this linky so that we can share these goals. If you write about your goals, please feel free to link up with us!