This is the last dip I’m going to share with you pre-Super Bowl. It is time to think about other types of food for a while. Yesterday I teased today’s recipe because I made it as part of my Super Bowl-LTD Commodities giveaway that is open through 2-2-15. I found today’s recipe, which is similar to my best friend’s recipe for pizza dip, on Pinterest. The only thing I changed was the type of pan I cooked it in. The recipe called for a 9″ pie pan, which I don’t own, so I made it in my new rectangular bakeware and it worked perfectly.
- 1/4 cup mini pepperonis
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded Mozzerella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup jarred Alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 9" pie plate or similar sized baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread softened cream cheese to cover the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour Alfredo sauce on top of cream cheese and spread out to the edges.
- Top with the Mozzerella cheese.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the dish.
- Place the mini pepperonis on top of the cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve hot with crackers.
This dish is best when served hot so you may want to cook it last when preparing for a party.
If your family is like mine and loves pizza but you want something a little different for your next gathering, try this twist, my Cheesy Pizza Dip recipe.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!