Fall is here and with that brings PUMPKIN everything. My son just said, “What isn’t pumpkin nowadays? There is even pumpkin ice cream!” Pumpkin drinks, baked goods, crafts, printables and activities are all over the Internet. I decided to do the research for you and find some of the best pumpkin recipes and gather them here for you to enjoy. I hope you find this round-up helpful and delicious and that it allows you to add some healthy pumpkin into your fall family activities.
1. Pumpkin Bars-The Mom Maven
2. Cinnamon Pumpkin Parfait-A Thrifty Table
3.Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pie-The Real Thing with the Coake Family
4. Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread-Creative K Kids
5. Pumpkin Spice Frappe-Faith Filled Food For Moms
6. Pumpkin Bread-Creative K Kids
7. Pumpkin Coffee Cake-Creative K Kids
8. Easy Halloween Pumpkin Cupcakes-3 Boys and a Dog
9. Pumpkin Pancakes-Moms Confession
10. Crockpot Pumpkin Butter-Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
I hope you enjoy all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!