August was a decent blog traffic month for The Mom Maven. My page views and uniques were back up where I like them to be and I am sure part of that is because I was hosting 2 big ticket giveaways. I hit a HUGE to me milestone in August…I reached 10,000 Twitter followers!! Thanks to all of you who follow me on Twitter 🙂
Blogs and Small Businesses
- Online Sweepstakes sent 381 people over to enter my giveaways!
- Contest Girl sent 146 people to my giveaways.
- Tightwad in Utah sent 45 people to my giveaways. She only lists giveaways with less than 200 entries and my August giveaways had a lot more entries than that.
- Revive Old Post sent 19 people my way. This is a WordPress plug-in I use to tweet out about older posts on my site that are still relevant today.
- Infinite Sweeps sent 12 people to check out my giveaways. I’ve never heard of them before but someone listed my giveaways there!
Linkys that Send Traffic
- A Bowlful of Lemons–One Project at a Time-Tuesday mornings.
- Living Well Spending Less-Thrifty Thursdays
- Someday Crafts-Whatever Goes Wednesdays
- Turn It Up Tuesday–Monday nights 8pm ET
- The Mommy Club-Wednesdays
- Google- 4541 Gah! This keeps going down!!
- Pinterest-1639 Too low.
- Yahoo- 357 A little improvement.
- Bing-283 A bit of improvement here too.
- Facebook-277 Creeping back up, engagement is just so low here.
How was your August? I hope it was better than mine. Here’s looking to a great September!