July was a crazy month. I wrote as much as usual but I wasn’t online much to promote those posts. I am so thankful for those of you that visit my site from the email subscriptions, Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Pinterest. You allow me to do what I love and I am very honored. So, who were my top blog traffic referrers in July?
Blogs and Small Businesses
- WholeMom listed my half bath giveaway on her site and sent 1,667 over to enter!
- I had some big giveaways in July and Online-Sweepstakes sent 330 people over to check them out.
- ContestGirl sent 85 people to my giveaways.
- Twitterfeed sent 25 people my way. The exact same number as last month!
- AllSheCooks included my Hassleback Potatoes recipe in her 52 weeks of No-Repeat Meal Plans and sent some traffic my way!
Linkys that bring Traffic
- Turn it Up Tuesday-I am a co-host but I received a lot of traffic from the host’s page when my Using Linkys to Gain Readers, Followers, Friends and Fans post was featured as Best of the Best!
- A Bowlful of Lemons-One Project at a Time-Tuesday mornings
- Living Well Spending Less-Thrifty Thursday-Thursday mornings
- Smart Schoolhouse-Whimsy Wednesday-Wednesday mornings
- A Peek Into My Paradise-Happiness is Homemade-Sunday-Thursday
- Google-5,196 way down again 🙁
- Pinterest- 1,667 up a little from last month but stil way lower than normal
- Yahoo-319 up a few from last night but still too low
- Bing-249 virtually the same as last month
- Facebook-226 way down from last month and half of that was from mobile users.
StumbleUpon was way down too. My summer break is over and I am back at it full time so hopefully my numbers will be increasing as well!