June was a bad month for The Mom Maven 🙁 It was the worst month on 2014 for the blog. My social media accounts are soaring and comments have been good but almost 3,000 fewer people visited the blog in June than in May! I’m not sure why that is but it is a new month and I will move forward with my head held high.
Blogs and Small Businesses
- A Bowlful of Lemons I join her linky every Tuesday. In June, 82 people visited The Mom Maven from her site.
- We have a tie! Online-Sweepstakes and Contest Girl each sent 77 people to my giveaways.
- 33 people from the Thrifty Thursday linky at Living Well Spending Less.
- WholeMom shared about my half bath giveaway on her blog and she sent 31 people over to enter.
- My tribe-mates and I all use TwitterFeed to share each other’s feeds and 25 people stopped by thanks to those links.
- Google 5,540 way down
- Pinterest 1,048 way down
- Facebook 420 highest of the year by over 100 visits!
- Yahoo 304 down again
- Bing 247 down again
I have no idea what I am doing to make Facebook work but I’m not going to change what I am doing there. StumbleUpon traffic was up in June. How was your June? Let me know in the comments.