May was a good month at The Mom Maven. My uniques were up, the second highest of the year! I made some money and I’m still receiving a good amount of comments. Now that we are into the summer I hope we can continue our growth.
Blogs and Small Businesses
- Online-Sweepstakes sent 392 people over to enter my giveaways in May!
- Contest Girl sent 72 people to enter my giveaways.
- Living Well Spending Less sent 38 visitors from her Thrifty Thursday linky.
- Epic Mommy Adventures sent 24 people. I co-host the Turn It Up Tuesday linky with her!
- A Bowlful of Lemons sent 21 people from her One Project at a Time Linky.
- Google 6238 down again 🙁
- Pinterest 2032 back up closer to where it should be.
- Yahoo 315 down again 🙁
- Facebook 287 2nd highest this year!!
- Bing 231 down again 🙁
So search traffic was way down but referrals from Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and even G+ were up. Considering all the linkys I participate in, traffic from those aren’t what I’d hope they would be. I’m not going to stop though because new eyes are new eyes and hopefully some of them will subscribe and come back!
How was your May? Did you write a Top 5 post? Leave a link in the comments.