I am excited to announce that I have been asked to be a Beauty Box 5 blogger! That means each month I’ll be reviewing the contents of the latest Beauty Box 5 subscription box for you. Every box includes 5 new cosmetic/beauty products for only $12/month or less if you get a quarterly or annual subscription.
The Mom Maven’s Thoughts
- Tree Hut Shea Body Butter-Coconut Lime-I love the shea body butter. I have been using it on my knees and elbows and I can feel a definite difference in my skin. I am not a coconut fan, the scent is a bit strong for my personal taste, but the product works. It is available in other scents so I may look into getting this in a different scent.
- Jane’s Pick All-Natural Soap-Let me start off by saying I am not a bar soap fan. Jane’s Pick comes in 8 varieties. I am not sure which sample I got because there was no mark on the label! The scent of the bar of soap was rather pungent. I washed my hands with the soap and luckily, the scent was not evident on my hands after washing. The soap did leave my hands rather soft-unlike most soaps do.
- Bellapierre Cometics Makeup Base-This ivory base is a good primer or concealer. The soft, smooth, light-colored base will work for most Caucasian skin colors under your foundation to help conceal imperfections.
- Bath & Body Tools Dual-Sided Face Pad-I brought the face pad into the shower with me. The white, loofah side is for exfoliating and the green, terry cloth side is for cleaning. The pad worked well enough but is really too stiff to contour to the face making it difficult to get around facial features at times.
- H2O+ SPA Targeted Care Hand and Nail Cream-This is my favorite product in this box! I will be ordering more. This cream left my hands and nails feeling soft and supple but not greasy at all. I love the way my hands feel after I use this and you will too.
I hope my review of the March Beauty Box 5 has introduced you to some new products that you will want to add to your stash!
Disclosure: I received the March Beauty Box 5 for the purpose of this review. All opinions are 100% mine. There are affiliate links in this post.