I am always on the lookout for chicken recipes. Recently I have come across several for “Hawaiian Chicken” they are all similar with a few modifications. I, of course had to try my own twist on this popular theme as well.
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Light Soy Sauce
- 2 lbs Frozen Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- 1 large can Pineapple Chunks
- In a bowl combine the Pineapple Juice, Brown Sugar and Soy Sauce
- Place the Chicken Tenderloins in the Crockpot
- Pour the sauce mixture over the chicken
- Cover and cook 6-8 hours on low depending on your crockpot
- When there is 1 hour of cook time remaining...drain the Pineapple Chunks and pour the Chunks on top of the chicken.
I hope you enjoy this recipe. We liked it so much and we gobbled it down so fast I didn’t even have a chance to take a picture of it on a plate. Please feel free to share this recipe on your social media sites by linking to it or pinning it to your “Easy Recipes” board. If you want to see more of my recipes click on the “easy recipes” tab at the top of this page.
This recipe is featured on 3 Boys and a Dog-Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipes for Working Moms.
These crockpot recipes might interest you too!
Click on the image to see the recipe.