In my quest for new and different side dish easy recipes, I recently came across a recipe for Creamy Ranch Crockpot Potatoes by FamilyFreshMeals.com. I made this easy recipe for our last church picnic and it was a big hit. I mixed the ingredients together, brought my crockpot to church when we arrived at 8am and my potatoes were ready for the picnic at noon. I really enjoy making crockpot recipes for our church picnics, for me it is much more hassle free.
- 2 lbs of potatoes I used russet
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 ranch seasoning packet
- 1/2 cup water
- Slice potatoes into small chunks.
- Mix together the ranch packet, potato soup, cream cheese and water.
- Add potatoes and stir until well coated.
- Pour everything into the crockpot.
- Cook on LOW 5-6 hours or High 3-4 hours.
This recipe is also delicious with other types of potatoes.
I hope you enjoy my Crockpot Ranch Potatoes recipe and all of my other recipes. Please feel free to save this recipe to your ziplist, and sharing it on your social media sites but PLEASE link back to this post, do not copy the entire recipe and post it elsewhere.