A few months ago Aaron texted me a photo with a recipe on it. All the text said was “Please make these!” It took me a while to get around to it but I finally made his recipe, and he didn’t even eat one! This easy dessert or snack recipe is for what I have named as Reese’s Chocolate Chip Brownie Cups.
- Break apart chocolate chip cookie dough
- Miniature Reese's Cups
- Fudge Brownie Mix-and all ingredients needed to make them
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Press 1 1/2 blocks of chocolate chip cookie dough into the bottom of a muffin tin.
- Place a miniature Reese's cup top down in the muffin tin.
- Mix the brownie mix according to package directions.
- Pour brownie mix into muffin tin filling each section 3/4 full.
- Bake 18-20 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing from muffin tin.
- Serve alone or with ice cream.
I made this recipe for our small group and we microwaved them for 10-15 seconds each and topped them with vanilla ice cream. They were delicious! I brought the extras home and shared them with my co-workers and everyone is asking for the delicious easy recipe. I know I’ll be making this again because Aaron was so busy working he didn’t even get one!
Please feel free to share, print, save or pin this recipe to your Easy Recipes board.