I love the smell of bread baking. Since I don’t make bread from scratch or have a bread machine, I don’t get to enjoy that smell too often. The other day my house was filled with the aroma of bread baking because I was trying out Fleishmann’s Simply Homemade Country White Bread Mix.
The bread truly is as easy to make as the video shows. The bread was a bit heavier than what we are used to but we enjoyed it warm out of the oven with some butter on it. I also used it for making a sandwich.
Fleischmann’s Simply Homemade No Knead Bread Mix allows home bakers to prepare freshly-baked yeast bread in just three easy steps; stir, rise and bake and in less than an hour. Perfect for everyday meals, impromptu get-togethers and special occasions, this pantry-friendly mix only requires water and 15 minutes of prep-time. Perfect for busy parents who still want to serve their families something fresh and homemade!
Fleischmann’s Simply Homemade product details:
- Perfect for beginner and experienced bread bakers
- All ingredients are in the box - just add water
- Stir-in and recipe ideas for unique bread variations and dishes are on every box
- Each box makes one loaf and provides 6 -8 servings
- Available in Country White, Stoneground Wheat, Multi-Grain and Italian Herb varieties
- Find it in the baking aisle at retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $2.99
Especially during the busy holiday season, Fleischmann’s Simply Homemade is a time-saving solution that allows busy families to bake warm, delicious yeast bread, in less time than ever before.
I also received a package of the Italian Herb variety and I’ll be making that when we have lasagna for dinner next week. You can pick up Fleishmann’s Simply Homemade Bread mixes at your local grocery store and surprise your family with homemade bread for Christmas dinner!