We are smack dab in the middle of Compassion Bloggers month, where our goal is to have 3,108 children sponsored this month. So far 1,515 children in poverty have been sponsored this month! Let’s press on so 1,593 more children can be released from poverty. We can do this!
This week Compassion is sponsoring a Pinterest Contest! There are 2 ways you can enter so read carefully.
1. Create a Pinterest board titled “My Sponsored Child.”
On the board you create…
a) Pin the above image to your “My Sponsored Child” board and associate the following link with the pin: compassion.com/my-sponsored-child.
b) Pin any one of the following and tag this second pin with #mysponsoredchild.
- A photo of you and your sponsored child together.
- A photo of you with a letter from your sponsored child.
- A photo of you holding a photo of your sponsored child.
- Pin anything else you want that is relevant to your sponsored child or Compassion.
Once you have created your board, share the URL with us, along with your contact information, using the form on this page.
You will receive one contest entry for every repin your “Pin It for My Sponsored Child” pin receives.
2. You can also enter the contest by sponsoring a child via compassion.com/my-sponsored-child during the contest period. You will receive 30 contest entries for each child you sponsor.
All winners will be chosen randomly. Ten separate sponsors will win a $25 gift for their sponsored child. Five separate sponsors will win a $100 gift for their sponsored child’s family.
The contest runs from Sept. 17 to 23, 2012. Courtesy of Compassion International: http://blog.compassion.com/my-sponsored-child-pinterest-contest/#ixzz26poXzv00
We will be sponsoring our child this week! I hope you will be too. I’d love to help you gain entries by repinning your pins so please leave your board’s URL in the comments so I can help you help kids.