You probably already know about my love for most things ice cream related, but here it is-the end of National Ice Cream monthand the only ice cream realted post is yesterday’s post about the baseball themed ice cream cake I made for my nephew’s birthday. Some of our favorite brands have come out with new ice cream products this summer and while I didn’t eat any, I don’t want to sabotage my Cinch Inch Loss Program, I brought some treats to church to share with our Mpact Clubs earlier this month. You can tell by the looks on their faces they enjoyed these special treats!
- MAGNUM, the world’s most luxurious ice cream bar, has introduced the Mini line of petite treats in Classic and Almond. MAGNUM has also added two new varieties to its traditional-sized bars, which include Mint and Mochaccino.
- Breyers Blasts!, the line known for featuring fun mix-ins from the most loved candy and cookie brands has also added four new flavors including Chocolate REESE’S, Golden OREO, Cookies & Cream, OREO Birthday Blast! and Klondike Krunch. Banana Split and S’mores flavors are also available nationwide.
- Klondike is taking their famous Original Choco Taco to the next level as they have introduces the Chocolate and Peanut Butter varieties, as well as the new Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Good Humor has added to their classic candy treats after last year’s successful introduction of REESE’S Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cup. They now offer Mounds and York Ice Cream Bars.
- Popsicle introduced an unexpected new line: Yosicle, which combines ice pops with combining ice pops and the smoothness of yogurt. Popsicle also partnered with SOUR PATCH KIDS to introduce fruity, candy-inspired pops that replicate the sour then sweet taste of the classic candy.
Disclosure: These treats were purchased with free coupons I received as an incentive to share about the new treats available. All opinions are 100% mine.