I scream, you scream we all scream for ice cream! July is National Ice Cream Month and my family has been blessed with some delicious ice cream flavors to sample. This box pictured at the left arrived packed in dry ice. The hard part was waiting 24 hours for the ice cream to soften in the freezer so we could dig in. We’ve never tried any of these flavors before so we have enjoyed our experience.
The Mrs Fields Chocolate Fudge Brownie disappeared quickly, a favorite of both boys and I. Who can resist chocolate ice cream swirled with fudge and chunks of Mrs Fields Chocolate Fudge Brownies?? YUM! My 16yo son has been enjoying the Mrs Fields Mint Fudge Brownie almost daily since it arrived in our house. While I like them all my favorite has been the Whoppers Malted Vanilla. The unique malted vanilla ice cream is delicious and a perfect compliment to the Whoppers Malted Milk Balls which are mixed in the ice cream.
So…do I have your lips smacking yet? Do you want some FREE ICE CREAM?? Three lucky readers will each win a full value coupon for a free container of your choice of Breyers Blasts!
Mandatory 1st Entry Visit the Breyers website and check out all 12 varieties, then come back here and leave me a comment telling me which one you can’t wait to try.
Bonus Entries: Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Follow @MomMaven on Twitter
- Follow @Breyers on Twitter
- Tweet this I scream for ice cream! I want to #win some @Breyers blasts from @MomMaven http://bit.ly/qiubqy (you can do this 2x a day)
- +1 this post use the button on the bottom of this post
- Like this post on Facebook using the button at the bottom of this post
- Blog subscribers, GFC friends and Networked Blogs followers get 1 entry each.
Disclosure: I received the box of ice cream pictured above for the purpose of this review promotion. If you have any questions please see my full disclosure policy in the footer of my blog.