A survey by the National Sleep Foundation probed couples on their bedtime behavior and found a direct correlation between marital happiness and sharing a good night’s sleep. The same survey found that nearly one in four American couples sleep in separate bedrooms or beds, often sacrificing intimacy for a preferred mattress or less nocturnal noise. What better way to say “Be mine!” this Valentine’s Day, than with a gift that will lure a loved one back into the bedroom and put an end to pillow fighting!
The stylish new Proactive Comfort Pillow from Sleep Studio is giving moms across the country a better night’s sleep and an added reason to smile wide each morning.
To ensure the best nights of your life (and the best nights of your Valentine), the Proactive Comfort Pillow offers maximum versatility for both side and back sleepers, including:
- Super comfortable ViscoFresh memory foam – the ultimate luxury in sleep comfort
- Neck cradle for back sleepers positions the body for maximum airflow and reduced snoring (YES! Snoring!)
- Neck contour design for side sleepers perfectly aligns the body with room for the shoulder – unparalleled support and comfort
- Ventilation from top to bottom creates the ideal, refreshing sleep temperature
- Green tea formula is eco-friendly and sniff-worthy
- The curves still fit easily into your standard pillowcase
I am very picky about my pillows, I have neck and back issues and my pillows have to have support but yet be cushy and comfy. I’m also a side sleeper which makes pillow selection even more difficult. I used the Proactive Comfort Pillow for a week and it is rather comfy. The notch for the shoulder of side sleepers made it comfortable to sleep with. I toss and turn and switch side several times a night and I found myself partially waking up so I could re-align myself with the notch. This pillow has great ventilation and I didn’t wake up with “sweaty head” like I sometimes do. It is also very nice that this pillow fits into a standard pillow case so there is nothing extra you need to buy. I wish the pillow was available in different thicknesses-as this thickness wasn’t quite enough to really align my spine, another 1/2 inch or so would have been perfect. The Proactive Comfort Pillow is available on the website for $69.99.
I received a pillow for the purpose of this review. All opinions are 100% mine.