Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! If you’re like me you don’t look forward to Valentine’s Day very much because my husband doesn’t do well will it or with Mother’s Day for that matter, but that is a whole different blog post. Next Monday I’ll be lucky if I get something chocolate and if he is having a really good day some flowers from the grocery store. Oh well, this is our 20th Valentine’s Day together I know what to expect. Anyway, if you do go all out for Valentine’s Day, Red Envelope is the place to shop. They have all sorts of great gifts for him and her.
I got my parents the Hall Gallery Frame Set for Valentine’s Day. It arrived today and my mom was ecstatic! I stopped by this evening and she had it laid out on the table trying to decide what pictures to put in it. It is going to look beautiful hanging on their hallway wall.
Some other unique gifts would be the pens made from sports stadium seats for him or the mother’s birthstone necklace for her.There are gifts for every price point and taste at RedEnvelope!
The Giveaway: One $50 gift code to RedEnvelope.com
Mandatory 1st Entry:Look around Red Envelope.com and come back here and tell me what Valentine’s gift you would buy and who it would be for (it’s ok to buy it for yourself).
Bonus Entries: Leave a separate entry for each comment.
- Follow @MomMaven and @RedEnvelope on Twitter
- Tweet this: I want to #win a $50 @RedEnvelope gift code from @MomMaven for Valentine’s Day http://bit.ly/eVssN2 “ (You may do this 2 times a day)
- Like this post on Facebook-use the button at the bottom of this post
- Comment on any non-giveaway post on this blog. Leave the blog post title in your entry. (you may do this up to 5 times)
- Blog subscribers, GFC friends, Networked Blogs Follower and Facebook Likers each get 1 entry
- Place my blog button on your blog-leave a link to the page my button is on in the comments-5 entries
The winner will be chosen at 9pm ET Friday, February 18, 2011 by Random.org. **This Giveaway is now Closed**
I received a gift code to purchase the Photo Frame for the purpose of this review. All opinions are 100% mine.