I am addicted to office and school supplies. We have a cabinet in our den (homeschool room) that is dedicated for supplies I have purchased that we haven’t used yet. I just became acquainted with a very cool and sustainable office supply company, ReBinder.
ReBinder is the only true zero waste office supply manufacturer and the brand of choice for customers looking for sustainable, quality office supplies. Assembled by a local, AbilityOne certified disabled workforce, all ReBinder product materials are sourced from responsibly managed forests and verified FSC and SFI certified sources. With each purchase of ReBinder products, solid waste, greenhouse gas, energy, tree and water consumption are reduced.
I’ll be the first to admit I seldom think about what happens to items I use one I put them in the garbage or recycling bin. Did you know that over 500 metric tons of toxic PVC ends up in landfills each year just from the binders we use? I was astounded when I read that statistic. By simply changing the binders, notebooks, folders and cd sleeves we use we could have a large positive impact on our environment.
I received a combo pack for review and I am very impressed with the durability of all the products I received. Other than the quality and eco-friendliness of ReBinder, they also allow for more creativity. Have you ever bought a specific character vinyl binder that your child just had to have for school and then just a few weeks into the school year find the character no longer visible because they were covered with stickers? Decorate your ReBinder to your hearts content, you can even use crayons or markers to personalize your ReBinders.
The assortment I received included:
- RePocket: The two pocket folder is ideal for presentations, media and press kits or back to school. RePockets are thicker and more rigid than traditional folders. Made from 100% Recycled 20 point FSC Certified bending chipboard.
- 1″ ReBinder: The original 3 Ring Binder with a removable and recyclable cover. Made from rigid recycled corrugated cardboard, the 1 inch ReBinder is the binder choice for every day use around the green office, as well as a by top architects, graphic designers and creative agencies. Your presentation and image will stand out from the rest when you present in a ReBinder recycled binder.
- RePouch : When your proposal requires an additional pocket, CD and or business card, RePouch fulfills all those requirements. Made from 20 point recycled bending chipboard, it holds up to continuous page turning.
- ReTab — (5 TAB Dividers): Divide your documents with our rigid brown ReTabs tab dividers. ReTabs are made from rigid 18 point FSC Certified bending chipboard in a five-cut tab configuration.
- 1.5″ ReBinder: Rougher and tougher, the 1.5″ ReBinder is made from 100 point solid FSC Certified recycled chipboard and contains a unique removable ring metal assembly. Just because it’s not made of plastic, doesn’t mean that it’s not durable!
- ReSleeve: A Recycled CD jewel case…making plastic cases a thing of the past. ReSleeves are made from 16 point rigid FSC Certified bending chipboard to protect your CD/DVD . The perfect off the shelf solution for the software company, the music label, the band or the board room. Show off the artwork on your CD through the open hole in the front…or choose the cd sleeve with no hole.
- RePlay: Ideal for one disc or two, the RePlay cardboard cd case comes with two open pockets that fit a single disc and a small booklet or two discs. Looks like a traditional jewel case but made from 18 point recycled FSC Certified bending chipboard.
- ReBadge: Tradeshows, Conferences, and Seminars all produce a lot of waste. Green up your event with a ReBadge. Your attendees won’t believe that their badge is made from plants and not from plastic! We hope you’ll reuse your ReBadge multiple times, but if you can’t — compost it!
- ReWrite mini — LINED: We’ve created the perfect sized 5″ x 8″ recycled notebook for taking notes, sketching or doodling. The ReWrite mini comes with 40 pages of 100% Recycled / FSC Certified paper and a recycled FSC Certified bending chipboard cover.
- ReBound: Make your presentation a game winner — go for the ReBound. Document Finishing supplies have been limited to plastic and non recycled paper options. ReBound’s clear cover looks, feels and performs like plastic but it’s made from plants! ReBound can be used with any comb or coil binding system and comes with a clear PLA cover and a 20 point recycled FSC Certified chipboard back. It’s the perfect solution for proposals or LEED proposals.
I am very impressed by the sturdiness and quality of all of the ReBinder products. I am going to be telling all of my homeschool friends about ReBinder-who are you going to tell?
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.