Valentines Day is 1 week away…have you planned for some special time with your hubby? If you need ideas or recipes make sure you check out the H&S Candies widget in my right side bar. There are activities for Valentine’s gatherings, games and even recipes for a special Valentine’s meal.
When you’re out buying Valentine’s candy make sure you stop by Walmart and pick up some Heart & Soul Candies, a portion of every sale goes to support Compassion International an organization that is near and dear to my heart.
Heart & Soul Candies is giving 1 lucky reader of The Mom Maven a box of chocolates! (They will not arrive in time for Valentine’s Day)
Mandatory 1st Entry: Click on the widget in my sidebar and look around. Then leave me a comment about one new idea or recipe you learned about in the widget.
Bonus Entries: Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like H&S Candies on Facebook and leave a comment on their wall that TheMomMaven.com sent you.
- Follow @MomMaven and @HSCandies on Twitter
- Tweet This: “ I want to #win chocolate from @MomMaven and @HSCandies http://bit.ly/gkrCda ” (you may do this 2x a day)
- Like this post on Facebook using the button at the bottom of the post.
- Blog subscribers, GFC friends, Networked Blog followers and Facebook Likers get one entry each
This giveaway is open to US residents only. The winner will be chosen at 9pm on Thursday February 17, 2011 by Random.org.
I will receive a box of candy for hosting this giveaway. All opinions are 100% mine.