We love to play games as a family. Though I’ll admit, most of the games we play become rather competitive…we do try to be good sports win or lose. This week we played Family Talk and Teen Talk from Around the Table Games and we had a lot of fun and learned some new things about each other too. This weekend my 15 year old son is at a Youth Convention for church. I sent the teen talk cards with him and I can’t wait for him to come home so I can hear about the conversations they had!
Around the Table games are perfect anytime games because you can answer 1 card or 50 cards there is no start/finish line to cross. They are great to play while waiting for your food at a restaurant, on a car trip or even while waiting in line at your favorite theme park. Around the Table games are portable and even come with a carabiner so you can clip it to your purse or backpack. Families are so busy that sometimes we really don’t talk anymore. Around the Table Games will get you talking.
Around the Table Games are great for the entire family ages 3-103. They are also affordable ranging in price from $7.99-$9.99. You can purchase them from the Around the Table website or many national retailers, they even have an iPhone app! Around the Table Games make great Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers for the families on your shopping list.
Around the Table Games is giving away 1 game of the winner’s choice to a reader of TheMomMaven.
Mandatory 1st Entry:Visit the Around the Table Games website and look at their products then come back here and tell me which game you would like to win and why.
Bonus Entries: Leave a separate comment for each
- Like Around the Table Games on Facebook and leave a comment on their wall that TheMomMaven sent you.
- Follow @aroundthetable and @MomMaven on Twitter
- Tweet This @MomMaven My family wants to #win @aroundthetable games for Christmas http://bit.ly/9gJhTy ” (you may do this 2x a day leave the tweet URL in your comment)
- Blog subscribers, GFC friends, Networked Blog followers and Facebook likers each get 1 entry
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (you may do this up to 5 times-let me know which post you commented on in each entry)
This giveaway is for US entries only and will end at 9pm ET on December 2, 2010. The winner will be chosen by Random.org. This giveaway is closed.