Bare Escentuals asks, “What you are rethinking in 2010?” Bare Escentuals, the mineral makeup pioneer, invites you to shake up that foundation and sound off on topics that are more than just skin-deep with their new campaign, Rethink What Matters. Bare Escentuals invites you to give rethinking a try, too.
Every week at RethinkWhatMatters.com, a new discussion topic will be featured with five questions for you to answer and share with your friends by email, Facebook and Twitter. This week’s topic is-Rethink what a revolution feels like. Go take the survey and see how your answers compare to others! Remember, anyone who enters at Rethink What Matters will be automatically entered for the grand and runner-up prizes.
Guess what? I have a giveaway too! I have 2 bareMinerals Blushes to give to 2 different readers of TheMomMaven! The winner can choose from these colors:
- Aubergine (Rose Pink)
- Beauty (Blushed Pink)
- First Class (Warm Rose)
- Flowers (Bright Rosy Pink)
- Fruit Cocktail (Coral Pink)
- Giddy Pink (Warm Baby Pink)
- Gold Gate (Warm Apricot)
- Joyous Jennifer (Bronzed Pink)
- Morning (Pale Peach)
- Vintage Peach (Poppy Peach)
Mandatory 1st entry: Go to rethinkwhatmatters.com and fill out the survey. Come back here and tell me what percentage of women who took this week’s survey agree with what empowers you (finish the survey and then the percentages are at the end).
- Tweet this “Get cheeky with bareMinerals blush from @MomMaven http://bit.ly/bbF91q” you can do this 1x a day.
- Subscribers and Public Followers get 1 entry for each
- Facebook fans get 1 entry
The winners will be chosen Wednesday 2/24/09 at 10:15pm by Random.org. US residents only.