Claire’s, the popular teen accessories destination, launches its first-ever interactive digital campaign, Secret Santa Circle. Just in time for the holidays, girls can create their own Secret Santa Circle with their BFFs on-line to ensure they gift and get exactly what’s on their wish list.
Claire’s Secret Santa Circle allows users to create their own gift wish list, view their friends’ lists and suggest items for other friends to add. Once a user joins, they are secretly matched to their Secret Santa assignment and receive a digital coupon for $5 off a $10 or more purchase at Claire’s, providing a helpful discount for their gift purchase. The online program gives girls the opportunity to celebrate the season with glam accessories for themselves and their friends, perfect for dressing up during the holidays and ringing in the New Year.
“Secret Santa exchanges have always been popular among teens, but we’re taking the tradition to a new level. Our interactive version provides a more fun, engaging experience for our customers and gives them the opportunity to communicate and share ideas with friends,” said Norm Yustin, Senior Vice-President Global Marketing of Claire’s. “We created Claire’s Secret Santa Circle to encourage social shopping and ensure everyone can give and receive the perfect gifts this season.”
Additional features of the Secret Santa Circle include:
- A digital invitation allowing users to choose the date and location for the gift exchange
- The ability to compose a group message and set a price for presents
- A page for the Secret Santa Circle organizer to track responses
- A link to post wish lists and wish list suggestions directly to a Facebook profile
- Helpful e-mail or text reminders to each person in your Circle along the way to ensure everyone gets in on the fun
- The ability for participants to poll their own Secret Santa Circle
- A special code to download a free music track from claire’sFM playlist
All participants in Claire’s Secret Santa Circle must be at least thirteen years of age. For more information about Claire’s Secret Santa Circle please visit www.Claires.com