I wanted to let you know about at great site for moms, EverythingMom.com. It is a fairly new site, but growing everyday. I love EverythingMom.com because it is for moms with kids of all ages, not just babies and toddlers. Membership to the site is free and you get a lot for that free membership!
From the website:
Welcome to EverythingMom.com, a central gathering place for today’s busy mom. We’ve made it easy to discover the best of everything mom all in one spot. Through our features, tools, content and community, we empower moms to discover their own special blend of getting things done while nurturing themselves and their family.
By joining, you will have access to and recieve the following for FREE:
- Social networking community that easily facilitates mom-mom connection
- Individual profiles inspiring creativity and self-expression through photos, videos and more
- Robust blogging platform that helps moms share their stories
- Free Mom Directory to support finding and promoting mom products, businesses, blogs and resources.
- Fresh tools such as Horoscopes, Printables, Pregnancy Calendar, Ask Dr. Kelly and Games
- Weekly newsletter highlighting the best of EverythingMom
Moms with Blogs or Businesses, we want to promote you for FREE:
- Free lisitng in our Mom Directory
- We feature mom blogs and mom businesses in our weekly newsletter
There are great groups to join including: Homeschooling, Book Club, Travel Club, Get Fit, Grocery Savings, Connect with Parent Experts and More. Are you thinking about starting to blog but don’t know where to start? Start a blog on Everything Mom! They are great. My blog over there is Mom Maven’s Memos, come check it out.
I was chosen by EverythingMom.com to be one of their first 20 Mom Influencers! I treat that title with the honor it deserves. I spend as much time as I can on the site answering questions that are asked of me in the groups and forums as well as updating MomMaven’s Memos regularly. Stop on over and check us out.
*This post is the opinion of it’s author. I was not asked to write it nor was I compensated for writing it.