We made it though Memorial Day weekend without sunburns! For our family that is almost a miracle. We spent the weekend in the pool, on the Banzai Skimboard Surfer, on a boat and at Epcot and none of us got burned. The fact that we didn’t get burned is largely due to using Vive Sana Solar to Polar Ultra sunscreen.
Vive Sana is the world’s first 100% natual 70% organic sunscreen. Vive Sana means “live healthy” and by protecting your skin without harsh chemicals you are living healthy. From Vive Sana:
CHEMISTRY WITHOUT CHEMICALS
Starting from scratch is liberating. It’s where innovation is born.
We use photo-protective organic botanicals to triple the SPF provided by our natural minerals while providing deep moisturization. We use potent antioxidants to aid skin before, during and after sun exposure. We removed water, fillers and all synthetics. We were left with the first 70% organic high performance and baby sunscreen on the market, which also happen to be…
- Stronger, with higher SPFs – by far – than all other all-natural sunscreens.
- Greener, being the first high performance and baby sunscreen with over 70% organic, sustainably-farmed ingredients, and using domestic, BPA-free packaging
- Clearer, due to relatively low mineral content and a high level of photo-protective organic botanicals
- Safer, without synthetics, phthalates, parabens, nanotechnology, plastic tubes, or anything at all from China.
Vive Sana comes in a tube and is more like a thick ointment than a thin, runny lotion. It covers well and lasts a long time. It also has a pleasant herbal scent, which is a nice departure from the coconut scent of most sunscreens. You can purchase the full line of Vive Sana products at their website. Or.. You can win a tube of Vive Sana Solar to Polar Baby Sunscreen SPF 42 from The Mom Maven.
How to Enter:
Visit the Vive Sana wbesite and look around. Then come back here and tell me one interesting thing you learned about Vive Sana. (this is mandatory and must be completed to be entered in the giveaway).
Bonus Entries: Leave a separate comment for each one you complete.
- Subscribe to my RSS feed (click on the orange heart shaped button)
- Follow my blog-sign in on my Google Friend Connect widget
- Do any or all of these-Tweet, Stumble, Digg and/or Prop this giveaway
This giveaway is for US residents only and will end on June 2, 2009 at 8:00pm