I am so excited to announce to you that I have been chosen as a Purex Insider. I am a mom ambassador for the new Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets. Today I did my first load of laundry using the laundry sheets and I used my Creative Vado HD to record the process and the results. You can watch the video after reading my review.
Doing the laundry is one of life’s necessary evils. We all want clean clothes that are soft, smell great and have no static cling. In the past to accomplish all of that we needed 3 different products, a detergent, a fabric softener and an anti-static dryer sheet. Well, I’m glad to announce that now you only need 1 product. That is the New Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheet.
Instead of using 2-3 different products, some of which come in bulky bottles, you use 1 laundry sheet. Pop the sheet in the washer and the detergent is automatically released in the wash. When you move the laundry to the dryer you move the sheet with the clothes and the heat activated strip of fabric softener and static remover go to work. Your clothes come out clean, soft and static free. The Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets are available in a 20 sheet starter pack, which includes a handy dispenser, and a 24 sheet refill pack.
- Buying 1 product instead of 3 saves money.
- Clothes are clean.
- Clothes smell fresh.
- Clothes are soft.
- Clothes are static free.
- Using the laundry sheet saves by money by reducing the amount of detergent wasted by spilling or poor measuring.
- Using 1 product instead of 3 cuts down on the amount of packaging that ends up in the trash, thus being better for the environment.
- The ability to purchase 1 dispenser and then just refill packs also cuts down on packaging and waste.
- Because there is no measuring, even the kids can do the laundry!
- I honestly can’t come up with any.
So, what do you think? Are you going to try new Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets? Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
If you have an Albertson’s near you this weekend’s ad had a special on the starter kit or the refill kit so make sure you check it out.