I love to be organized and I love tools that help me to organize my life. The momAgenda is one of those tools. The momAgenda is a day planner for moms created by a mom. A mom’s life is different than that of a business man. For years I have tried to make various planners, agendas and PDAs function for my life as a homeschooling mom who works outside the home part time. Mom has to manage more than her own schedule though. She is also in charge of the kid’s schedules and often dad’s too. A normal calendar or day planner doesn’t allow for all of that. The momAgenda does all that and more.
As you can see in the photo, the week runs Monday through Sunday. The top portion of the page is for mom’s schedule and to-dos and is broken into AM, NOON, and PM. Below that are slots for 4 additional schedules (kids and husband) and then at the bottom is a slot for dinner! How awesome is that?
In the front of the book there is reference material including favorite websites, online resources, important toll free numbers, and holidays. Each month starts with a monthly calendar so you can see the big picture and that is followed by the weekly calendar pages. In the back of the momAgenda there is a mini 2010 calendar so you can make note of any birthdays, anniversarys or upcoming plans before you get your next year’s momAgenda. The back also features pages for you to notate books to read, movies to watch, gifts to purchase, party planning notes, vacation planning guide and lots of blank pages for you to fill however you wish. Also in the back is a removable momEssentials booklet which is an address book, phone book and so much more.
The momAgendais a must have organizational tool for every mom! I have the marine blue 2008-2009 desktop momAgenda to give away to a reader of The Mom Maven or you can purchase your own buy clicking on any of the momAgenda links in this article or the banner on my sidebar.
How to Enter:
1. Visit momAgenda website and look around. Come back here and leave me a comment telling me which of their products, other than the desk top version, you would love to own. PLUS you must click on the orange heart shaped RSS feed button and subscribe to my blog and leave a valid e-mail address or Twitter name so that I can contact the winner. The winner must respond within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen.
For additional entries, please leave a separate comment for each one of these that you do:
- for 10 extra entries make a purchase from momAgenda
and leave me a comment about your purchase
- for 3 extra entries-Place my blog button on your blog and leave me the link you your blog in a comment here
- for 1 extra entry each day-you can twitter about this giveaway and leave the URL of your tweet in a comment
- for 1 entry for each of these that you do-Stumble up with a review, fave on Technorati, fave on MomFaves
Good luck! This giveaway ends on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 9:30pm. US entries only please.