Welcome to part 3 of my Summer Salads and Side Dishes series. Part 1 is 14 Summer Cole Slaw and Chopped Salads. Part 2 is 13 Potato Salad Recipes to Try this Summer. Here in part 3 we are all about pasta salad recipes! I love a good pasta salad and we make pasta salad often for family gatherings. Most of these recipes were submitted by my recipe blogging friends and I am so excited to introduce you to them.
Pasta Salad Recipes with Meat
- I think my husband would love this Chicken Broccoli Pasta Salad from The Recipe Revival.
- The 4th of July Antipasti Pasta Salad from My Midlife Kitchen would be a great treat all summer long.
- Neil’s Healthy Meals shared his Tuna Pasta and Sweet Corn Salad for a quick healthy lunch or side dish.
- Chris from Don’t Go Bacon My Heart ( I LOVE that blog name) shares his Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad.
- Went Here 8 This shares a pasta salad with a kick! Her Creamy Pasta Salad with Roasted Poblano Peppers and Grilled Corn takes basic pasta salad up a spicy notch.
- The Honey Mustard Turkey Pasta Salad from Neil’s Healthy Meals is a great brown bag lunch because it is easily made the night before.
- My Pasta Salad Bar is a great way to allow the picky eaters to get just what they want!
Meatless Pasta Salad Recipes
- I love how colorful this Rainbow Vermicelli Salad with Garlic-Lime Dressing from The Foodie Journey
- This Kale and Artichoke Pasta Salad with Lemon-Lavender Dressing from White Coat Pink Apron is ready to eat in less than 20 minutes!
- The light tangy mayo in this Creamy Rotini Veggie Pasta Salad from Two Lucky Spoons has my mouth watering.
- I added my Creamy Parmesan Ranch Pasta Salad to the post because I love it and I think you will too!
- Who knew a creamy pasta salad could be dairy-free? Veggie Inspired shared their Creamy Baslamic Summer Pasta Salad which is dairy-free!.
- Brooklyn Farm Girl shares her authentic Italian Pasta Salad that she says is a family favorite.
- This Simple Summer Pasta Salad from Hey Nutrition Lady is very versatile. She even shares ways to amp up the veggie content or make it gluten-free.
- Need a quick dish for a last minute picnic? Make this Easy Picnic Pasta Salad from Delicious Table.
- My friend Consumer Queen shares her light and refreshing Lemon Pasta Salad.
- Looking for a fresh twist on pasta salad? Try Baking with Mom’s Italian Tortellini Salad.
- The Easiest Red, White, and Blue Pasta Salad from Pink Fortitude is gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
Macaroni and Noodle Salads
- Spabettie shares her Vegan, Dairy-free, Gluten-free Hawaiian Macaroni Salad.
- This crunchy Ramen Noodle Salad from Homemade Interest has piqued my interest, I may have to try something like this.
- The Cook Report shares a fun twist on a Greek salad with its Greek Orzo Salad with Lemon Dressing.
- Pasta and Pea Salad is a staple at church potlucks around here. Beyond the Chicken Coop shares their version in our recipe roundup.
- I love a good Deviled Egg. I can’t wait to try the Easy Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad from Cooke Eat Go.
- Half Scratched shares her Best Ever Macaroni Salad Recipe.
- Strength and Sunshine took her Classic American Macaroni Salad and made it Gluten-Free, Vegan, and allergy friendly.
I hope you enjoy all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!