The Disney Candlelight Processional at Epcot is my absolute must-do event EVERY year. Thankfully, the rest of my family feels the same way. We actually usually try to see it more than once each Christmas season, it is that important to us. We love hearing the celebrity narrators share the true story of Christmas, the birth of Christ while the mass choir and orchestra perform the beautiful songs of the holiday season.
The Candlelight Processional takes place in the American Garden Theater in Epcot. This year the processional starts on Thanksgiving Day, November 22nd and runs through December 30th. Showtimes are 5:00, 6:45, and 8:15pm nightly. Seating is limited and the event is included in your Epcot admission.
There are 2 ways to get a seat for the Disney Candlelight Processional, get in the stand-by line at least an hour before the show you want to see or purchase a Candlelight Dining Package and receive reserved seating.
The 2018 Disney Candlelight Dining Package
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages go on sale Wednesday July 11. Now is the time to let your travel agent know which day you want to attend the Candlelight Processional and where you would like to dine so that they can get those reservations made ASAP. Lunch and dinner packages are available at some favorite Epcot restaurants including:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway pavilion)
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany pavilion)
- Chefs de France (France pavilion)
- Coral Reef Restaurant (The Seas pavilion)
- The Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land pavilion)
- La Hacienda de San Angel-dinner only (Mexico pavilion)
- San Angel Inn Restaurante (Mexico pavilion)
- Nine Dragons Restaurant (China pavilion)
- Restaurant Marrakesh (Morocco pavilion)
- Spice Road Table (Morocco pavilion)
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room (United Kingdom pavilion)
- Teppan Edo (Japan pavilion)
- Tokyo Dining (Japan pavilion)
- Tutto Italia Ristorante (Italy pavilion)
- Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria (Italy pavilion)
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are also available at the following Epcot-area resort restaurants:
- Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort is offering breakfast lunch and dinner packages
- Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk is offering breakfast and dinner packages
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages start at:
- Breakfast: $38 plus tax per person for adults and $22 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
- Lunch: $50 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3.
- Dinner: $55 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
2018 Disney Candlelight Processional Narrators
- 11/22 – 11/23 – Chita Rivera
- 11/24 – 12/2 – TBD
- 12/3 – 12/6 – Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/7 – 12/9 – Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/10 – 12/12 – TBD
- 12/13 – 12/14 – Blair Underwood
- 12/15 – 12/17 – Gary Sinise
- 12/18 – 12/20 – Pat Sajak
- 12/21 – 12/23 – TBD
- 12/24 – 12/25 – Edward James Olmos
- 12/26 – 12/27 – Jodi Benson
- 12/28 – 12/30 – TBD
*Narrators and entertainment subject to change without notice.
Don’t wait til the last minute to plan your holiday trip to Walt Disney World or to plan your Candlelight Processional Dining Package, several dates and restaurants sell out quickly and I’d hate for you to be disappointed. If you are ready to plan your next Disney vacation, Email Me and I am happy to help you plan your magical getaway.