Happy Win it Wednesday giveaway linky day and Happy 4 day work week! It’s an even shorter work week for me 🙂 I did some work on Monday morning because we spent Tuesday at Walt Disney World celebrating Jordan’s 23rd birthday. How can my “baby” be 23?!? Wednesday is a normal work day, Thursday we will quit work early to head to Tampa for a media event at Adventure Island water park. Friday I doubt I’ll get any work done because I’m spending the morning at the local homeschool book fair with my friend, a new homeschool mom that I am mentoring and then in the afternoon Ron and I have eye doctor appointments. Saturday will be spent in last minute preparation for Sunday’s VBS volunteer training that will take place after church. Oh, I’m also leading kids church both services Sunday. Phew, I’m tired just thinking about it and praying for a very productive Wednesday and Thursday!
I hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend. Jordan and I spent Friday at Walt Disney World celebrating my birthday. Saturday was a relaxing rainy day thanks to subTropical storm Alberto. Sunday was a rainy church day with a long afternoon nap. Monday we celebrated our birthdays with Ron’s side of the family and I baked a spice cake.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday