Happy May! Have Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! Yay! My birthday month is here! I hope you are having a great week. I’m still reveling in the awesome weekend I had. My soon-to-be daughter-in-law is visiting this week and unfortunately Jordan has been very busy working lots of extra hours including 9am-10pm on Saturday and 7am-9pm on Sunday, such is the life of a technical director during production week. All of his extra work has given me lots of time to spend with Savannah. On Saturday we baked cornbread muffins, went out to lunch, shopped, visited my mom and sister, and ate rolled ice cream for dinner while enjoying a concert by the State College of Florida Jazz Ensemble.
Sunday started at church then I met Savannah and our friend Rb and we went to see our friend Avery ski with the Sarasota Ski-A-Rees Waterski Team. They are the 2017 National Champion Water Ski Team and we enjoy catching one of their free shows each spring. After the show Avery took us out on his boat for over 3 hours. Savannah skied a bit and we traveled a ways south. It was such a fun day out on the water! We were able to mostly avoid being sunburned but I do have the best tan I’ve had in years! I hope you had an amazing weekend too!
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday