Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! So, are you and your kids finally crashing from the Easter sugar high? I didn’t buy any candy this year for Easter. I did make a Spring Sugar Cookie Cake that will be on the blog soon. We don’t need all that candy in the house. I hope you had a blessed Easter, we did. Our church had 3 services for Easter Sunday. I haven’t heard the attendance totals but the 8am service was about half full and the 9:30 and 11 am services were over full so that is awesome. I served as assistant in Kids Church for the first two services and then I attended the 3rd service in the sanctuary. After a nap, we went to my in-law’s house for Easter Dinner.
Today I am helping a friend who has decided to homeschool her 4 children next year choose their curriculum. It’s been 6 years since we completed our homeschool journey but I still love to mentor homeschool families. If you ever have any questions about homeschooling, please don’t hesitate to ask. I’ve got 16 years homeschooling experience and a B.S. in Elementary Education. and Music Education
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday