Mushu hasn’t been the biggest fan of other Blue Buffalo products that we have tried, so I was a bit leery about trying the Blue Buffalo Wilderness Trail Treats. I chose them because they are 100% grain free, they are turkey, and they have hundreds of 5 star reviews on Chewy.com. Thankfully, my apprehension was all for naught. From the moment I opened the package, her nose was going and she wanted to know what was in the bag. As you’ll see below, I couldn’t even get a good picture of her with the treat because she snagged it off the couch and took it down to her bed to enjoy.
About Blue Buffalo Wilderness Trail Treats
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Trail Treats Turkey Biscuits Grain-Free Dog Treats are so tasty, the entire wolf pack would run for miles to get just one. The perfect crunchy treat for your meat-loving dog, Wilderness Trail Treats Biscuits are made with only the finest natural ingredients like duck, salmon, turkey, potatoes and flaxseed. They’re also 100% grain-free so your dog can enjoy a high-protein treat without any of the grains that contain gluten.
- Oven-baked for a mouth-watering taste of real turkey for a nutritious, high-quality protein snack that’s also grain-free
- Blue Wilderness Biscuits are jam-packed with omegas for a healthy skin and coat and will satisfy their love of meat and natural chewing instincts
- No chicken/poultry by-product meals, just real ingredients
- No grains, gluten, corn, wheat or soy, so it’s great for pups with food allergies
- No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, just natural dog treats enhanced with vitamins
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Trail Treats are available from Chewy.com. They come in several grain free varieties including turkey, salmon, and duck. They are available for $5.99 for a 10oz package and if you add them to your autoship order the price decreases to $5.69 each.
If your dog is on a grain free diet like Mushu is, I suggest you check these treats out. Your pup will thank you!