Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day and Happy first full day of Spring! Here in Florida our weather has been wacky. January we had winter, February was late spring/early summer and March has been back to late winter early spring. I am so glad that it cooled off again after the warmest February on record, we actually hit 90° a few times! I hate the summer heat so I wasn’t excited that we were reaching those temps in February. May through September is hot enough.
This week I am back in Phone Central answering call for WAFJ in Augusta, GA. This work week is only 4 12-13 hour days so not as bad as the last one. I love being able to serve these stations and share my passion for listener supported Christian radio.
On top of all that this is a crazy busy week at church. Our annual Spring Picnic and Egg Hunt is this Sunday. We are having one combined service outside under a huge tent. The Kids Church will be meeting in the sanctuary, Pre-K church will be in the Kids Church room and the nursery is expanding into the Pre-K rooms so that we can best serve our congregation and the community who attend this special day at RiverLife. This means the Kids Ministry team is working overtime to make sure everything is ready. I feel a bit guilty that I am not at church helping because I am in Phone Central. Oh well, we haven’t successfully cloned me yet!
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday