Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! We’ve hit the halfway point of the first full work week of 2018! You’re halfway there, you’ve got this, it’s all downhill towards the weekend now. I’m re-vamping my work schedule to try and better balance all 3 of my businesses, housework, church, and personal responsibilities. I thought this would be an easier transition than it is proving to be. Oh well, I will get in the groove eventually.
Is your new year off to a good start? Have you made any changes in your routine? I have solidified my morning routine, switched up my work days, and added in exercise time. I’m doing most of my writing on Monday and Thursday, Tuesday is for social media, Wednesday is for church work and Friday is for playing catch-up. This is the first week on this schedule and I need to be out of the office all day Thursday to help my mom so Friday will be a writing day this week for sure. I know I work better when I batch my like tasks together. My friend Melissa over at Blog Clarity just created some fun free Day Batching sheets to help you organize your work in this productive manner. Hop on over and get them, after you add your giveaway, or enter a few.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday