Mushu and I are back with another review of her latest treat from Chewy.com. This month Mushu got to Instinct Dog Treats by Nature’s Variety. As a dog mom I appreciate these treats because they are made in the USA, oven baked, grain-free, and gluten-free. Mushu just knows they taste yummy.
About Instinct Dog Treats by Nature’s Variety
Satisfy your pup’s instinctive cravings with Instinct by Nature’s Variety Grain Free with Chicken Meal & Cranberries Oven-Baked Biscuit Dog Treats. These high-protein, grain-free, oven-baked treats are guided by Instinct’s belief in raw and made with carefully chosen pure and wholesome ingredients to create a nutritious and great-tasting treat. They’re the perfect crunchy snack for your pal, and can be used for training or as an everyday, delicious treat.
- All-natural, healthy and delicious oven-baked crunchy treats satisfy your pup’s instinctive cravings.
- Grain-free and gluten-free nutrition that’s perfect for pups with sensitivities or allergies.
- Wholesome snacks contain no corn, wheat, soy or potato, and no artificial colors or preservatives.
- No added salt or sugar makes these treats great for the dog on a restricted diet.
- Proudly made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world.
The 10oz bag of Instinct Dog Treats by Nature’s Variety sells for $6.39 on Chewy.com.
Mushu’s Thoughts about Instinct Dog Treats by Nature’s Variety
Mushu enjoys the chicken meal and cranberries baked biscuit. As usual for her, even though these are small dog treats, she won’t touch them unless I break them into even smaller pieces. She is very picky like that.
Other Posts about Chewy.com
- Tylee’s Jerky Treats for Dogs
- Newman’s Own Snack Sticks for Dogs
- Blue Basics Biscuits
- Rachel Ray Nutrish Grain Free Burger Bites
- Proper Toppers
- Earthborn Holistic EarthBites Cheese Flavored Dog Treats
I hop your dog enjoys these treats as much as Mushu does!