I’m so excited! Returning to Epcot for a second year, the expanded Epcot International Festival of the Arts will celebrate all things art – performing, visual and culinary – from January 12 to February 19 – with festivities running seven days a week and Disney on Broadway performing each weekend (Fridays through Mondays) throughout the festival.
Guests can kick off 2018 with world-class cuisine, remarkable visual art and an extraordinary lineup of live entertainment. Festival highlights:
- Seminars and workshops from top Disney, local and nationally-renowned artists including classes on drawing animation, photography and the art of making topiaries
- More than a half a dozen specially-created food studios offering a wealth of “artistic” culinary delights
- A host of performing artists that build on the already stellar lineup of authentic Epcot performers
- An encore performance of the Disney on Broadway series featuring Disney on Broadway stars singing favorite songs from award-winning Broadway shows.
- Another returning favorite is Disney on Broadway dining packages, where guests can pair a meal at one of the participating Epcot restaurants with priority seating for the Disney on Broadway concert series.
Last year I only got to spend a few hours at the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, this year I’ll be spending at least one full day! Last year’s festival was weekends only, I am so glad it has expanded for 2018. My absolute favorite part was the Disney on Broadway series. I cannot wait for it again this year.
Disney on Broadway Series at Epcot International Festival of the Arts
Last year I was delighted to see Ashley Brown and Josh Strickland perform, they were amazing! This year I’ll be seeing Kara Lindsay and Kevin Massey.
January 12-15 and 19-22 Kara Lindsay, Newsies and Kevin Massey, Tarzan
January 26-29 and February 2-5 Kissy Simmons and Alton Fitzgerald White, both of The Lion King
February 9-12 and 16-19 Ashley Brown, Mary Poppins and Josh Strickland, Tarzan
The concerts are included in the price of admission, arrive early seating is limited. If you would like a guaranteed seat you can purchase a Disney on Broadway Dining Package.
Do you have plans to attend the 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Arts? It’s not too late to book your trip. Just Email Me to get started.