Happy December and Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! Today I am coming to you from the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort at Walt Disney World where we are enjoying our last day of our annual Christmas Disney vacation. It just isn’t Christmas in Florida until we see Cinderella Castle covered in glittering white lights, and attended the moving Candlelight Processional at Epcot. Tonight we will hear Jodie Benson, The Little Mermaid, read the Scriptures as the Candlelight Processional narrator!
Sunday and Monday nights we enjoyed all the new and returning holiday festivities at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, there will be a full post about all of that next week. Today at Epcot we will be checking out the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays and our favorite Joyful! a Gospel Celebration of the Season. We will also be spending the day with our friend David, from Pennsylvania, and Kevin and his family from Texas. We all met in a Disney chat room almost 10 years ago and we meet up at Walt Disney World at least once a year!
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday