It’s the last Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky before Christmas! I can’t believe Christmas is just 5 days away! I am actually pretty ready for Christmas. I have 1 gift left to buy and 1 gift left to make and those will both get taken care of today. Everything is wrapped and Friday is baking day. I’m making some new recipes but I am also bringing back 2 old favorites, my Better than Christmas Cake and my Candy Cane S’mores Bars.
Christmas is going to be different for us this year, and I’m trying to cope with that. For 36 years Christmas Day has been spent at my parent’s house. My mom moved out of that house in May and is now in a small apartment. So Christmas for my side of the family will now be at my sister’s house…on December 23rd. I didn’t think this would be a big deal for me, but it is. When I got the text informing me of the date change, I burst into tears. I had a visceral reaction to the news. I stunned myself and my husband. I guess celebrating Christmas on Christmas Day is really important to me. Thankfully, my in-law’s were excited to move our usual Christmas Eve celebration to Christmas Day so I will have a Christmas on Christmas Day.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday